Friday, July 11, 2008

INBOX

The FBL members received this short message in our faculty webmail's at 8.10am this morning:
Dear WRL 8067, Your car's lights are switched on. -z-
Hehe... that's to show how the MULTIMEDIA university community utilize the information technology to communicate. Hmm.. and that's why I feel so lonely here with my roomate. We speak only to our roommate (If you are in a shared lecturer room).
Today, the debating club here is organizing 2nd International Mandarin Debate Tournament. I felt like to attend one of the matches. Just to see how they are debating. But considering the language barrier.. I think I shouldn't go. But it is quiet impressive bcoz the participants are from various countries including EU countries. I'm sure that most of them are chinese. As far as i'm concern, Chinese are everywhere in the world and they are dominating economics in some of the countries including our country. I have to accept the fact that i'm now working in the middle of chinese community. I don't want to condemn but to learn the good things about them. I plan to ask one of my students to teach me mandarin. So, next year I can watch the debate.

No comments: