Thursday, July 10, 2008

360 degrees

My life has changed 360 degrees. With my new working environment and nature of work right now ... I think i will be different person one day. I'm not sure yet whether I like my new life or not. Sometimes, I feel i'm happy coz finally i reach this stage where I can do whatever I want and nobody supervises me. But sometimes I feel like i'm losing the true me.

I'm not happy bcoz:
I wake up late in the morning bcoz I continue my sleep after Subuh.
I hate going to work very late coz i'm going to be inefficient in performing my work.
I hate delaying my work.
I hate going to office with no objective.
I hate being so complacent..

However.... there are a lot of things that I like here:
I have time for reading
I have time to listen to the news
I have time to surf for information
I have time to take nap after lunch
I have time to go shopping
I have time to exercise
I have time to think about myself
I read newspaper cover to cover.

But I'm worry...
I started losing a lot of my skills.
- Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skill
- Communication skill
- Negotiation skill

6 comments:

JALAN REBUNG said...

Salam kiah,

You do have a balance strength and weakness analysis. I think what's happening to you now is part of the transition process from IIC to MMU. Give time for you to jive in with the current condition and insya-allah everything will be back to normal.

z'kea m.s said...

Yeah.. rite boss.. transition is not easy. Should be thankful on what I get now. I'm starting to write my PHD proposal now.. it will be in KM and halal industry. Do help me if you have contacts or info. TQ

izwan ali wasi said...

Salam Kiah,

Dah nak start PHD ..very good. I'm doing mine kat UUM and it's in KM too. I'm looking at the KM accepatnce issue among SME and the scope is in Selangor.You can visit www.kmtalk.net a blog developed by a KM guy working with Petronas.

z'kea m.s said...

Hmm.. really? tak sangka izwan pun buat tentang KM. Dah join dah the group and strt communicate with one of them. He YM me last week. They invited me to attend their gathering at KL, boleh la tukar-tukar info nanti.

Letting the time pass me by said...

Good Luck... Studying is very interesting since you need to motivate yourself....

z'kea m.s said...

True.. and it is not aesy to motivate yourself. You can motivate others.. when it back to you.. then you know. Clear vision, clear goal is important. Otherwise you will lost in your journey.