Saturday, April 07, 2007

When my customers talk...

When the deputy dean
knocked my door at the end of the semester
We knew that
its the time for evaluation
from my customers.

First customer's comments:
"Please control your anger, don't judge your student based on their behavior, teach them equally"

My answer:
I'm sorry if I did not treat you equally for the whole semester.

Second customer's comments from the same class:
"I like Miss Zakiah, she has a new joke everyday"

My answer:
Thanks for the compliment. Am i a joker?. hehehe... smile to others will make others smile back to you.

Third customer's comments:
"Best lecturer!"

My comment:
Am I?? I hope i have done the best for the best..
(I'm just being the best version of myself)

~ Customer is always right ~

Sem II 2006/2007 ends and the new semester is just around the corner...

No comments: