Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another chapter begins...

"Life is like a book with many different chapters, some tell of tragedy and others of triumph. Some chapter are dull and ordinary, others intense and exciting. The key to being a success in life is to never stop on a difficult page, to never quit on a tough chapter. Champions have the courage to keep turning the pages because they know a better chapter lies ahead."

Alhamdulillah... kenduri in Penang is over. So, no more worries about preparation and invitation. After a few months of marriage, both of us were not really excited about the kenduri anymore. But to fulfill the wish of the family, we just follow whatever planned for us.







After the kenduri, we stayed in Penang for a week. Spent our time with family. So, we took the opportunity to tour the island with Hisham and Kakak (my in laws) and visit Hisham's school.
Hisham was soo... happy

Hisham takut air! at Bt. Feringgi

Rumah P. Ramlee

Bukit Bendera railway

My sister in law

Hisham at school

After the break, back to office.. so many things waiting. Haa.. serve your right zkea. And students... after 2 weeks without classes, start to take for granted. Nobody prepares for the tutorial and it ends up with I scolded every class that I attended that week. The worst part is... I asked everybody to leave the class - something that I never did after 6 years being a lecturer... hahaha...

Last and this coming saturday... I have to work. Invigilate last week and attending workshop organize by FBL this weekend. I was expecting that there will be 3 weeks I will not be able see my husband in KL. But last week, luckily he came. Without a proper house, we met outside and I went back to my rental house while he slept at his friend's. What to do... that's the chapter of life that we have to go through.

And.... Allah is the most merciful. After 4 months of marriage... he gives us something that we really want exactly at the right time. I mean after the kenduri in Penang is over. In malacca, I started to realized that there are a few changes in my physical strength, appetite and definitely mood. That's why I was soo.. moody last week I guess. And once my husband arrived in Malacca and see me, he said "I'm confident that you are pregnant". We went to Jusco, enjoyed stemboat at Johnny's. After that I bought the pregnancy test kit at Guardian but were not really sure whether I'm positively pregnant. We went to the Dr. on Monday (after vomitting since night and nausea) then we confirm that I'm now 5 weeks pregnant. Alhamdulillah...

That's another chapter of our life.. Pray that I'll be given strengths to face this pregnancy without my husband here and pray that it will be easy for me to face everything....

14 comments:

azehri said...

To Wadi n Kak Kiah,

Suka sgt mendengar berita gembira tu...Semoga baby dan ibu sihat selalu...

Najihah said...

Tahniah 2 both o u! Sy tumpang gembira ^_^

▪ O r e N ® ▪ said...

akak...tahniahhhhhh.... Segala dugaan ade hikmahnyaa.. ade mase nnti nak jumpe akak..rindu.. sedih bace entri2 akak...nak nangis...waaa......

Shue said...

All the best Kiah.. aku tumpang happy. Sorry tk dpt pi kenduri kt Penang. Walaupun aku ada kt sana sampai hampir sebulan tp tk jugak dpt hadir ke walimah tu. Taqdir penentu segala..heheh

aie said...

Lar..dah 3 kali open entry ni.
tgok gamba je.
tp td tergerak hati nk bace perenggan kat bwh tuh..
5 bulan dah..tahniah miss..!!

Best la tuh
Bersanding 'bertiga'..

Hehe..
Jaga kesihatan yek n take care..

^_^

z'kea m.s said...

Thanks everybody...

*ayie, 3x review page ni pun still got it wrong ke? Bkn 5 months lar.. 5 weeks.. apa suda jadi dgn ini presiden???

Hazhari Ismail said...

ala miss.

excited la td..
tak pasan weeks tu..
haha..

*attention to STADD, bukan 5 bulan, 5 minggu okeyyy.. ^_^

Anonymous said...

ehem ehem...congrats mdm!










p/s tambah lagi sorang family Campro pasni..hehe

Eliza said...

Congrats kiah! So happy to hear that!

Anak kite mungkin sebaya sbb aku pun baru 5 weeks preggie..hehehe

Take care.. eat lots of nutrious food.. harap2 tak ngidam yg ngarut2..heheh

z'kea m.s said...

Congrats to you to eliza and helmy! Take care juga... sama-sama la mengupdate yer...

Anonymous said...

Kiah,

Congrats on your baby-in-the-making success!

May you be the best wife and mother...

:-)

-SZ- said...

Salam.. miss, alhamdulillah. sgt2 hepi & well.. risau pon ade. haha. jgn workaholic sgt miss.. hmm.. i'm sure miss will cope it fine wlaupon kne tabah skit ye.. biase la hidup tanpa ujian takde la menguji iman kan.. moga lg sorang campro tu pon insyaAllah semantap parentsnye.. hehe ^_^

-SZ- said...

Salam.. miss, alhamdulillah. sgt2 hepi & well.. risau pon ade. haha. jgn workaholic sgt miss.. hmm.. i'm sure miss will cope it fine wlaupon kne tabah skit ye.. biase la hidup tanpa ujian takde la menguji iman kan.. moga lg sorang campro tu pon insyaAllah semantap parentsnye.. hehe ^_^

m@m@ @zie said...

salam.. tahniah kak! semoga baby n ibunya sihat2 selalu k.. byk kn makan buah kurma & kekacang (gajus, pistachious etc).. dan lain2 makanan yg berkhasiat pastinya untuk tumbesaran baby dann.. ibuu nya.. daaaa!!