Tuesday, February 24, 2009

After 8 months...

  • If you are pregnant, after 8 months you are preparing for the delivery....
  • If you are permanent worker at any company, institution etc.. 4 months left for you to wait for the next increament.
  • After 8 months at IIC - you might be promoted as a manager for the post that nobody wants. (hehe.. only god knows).

I have been here for more that 8 months. After 8 months 8 days - I finally completed my 10 pages phd proposal. Just because the closing date for submitting the application is just around the corner and the faculty has push me to start by mid of this year. No choice.

10 pages only!!! It took 8 months for me. Much-much lower than my usual performance. 10 pages program proposal can be prepared in 2 hours. That was my normal one. (at IIC la... IICan knows why).

Huh... life is not that easy. The higher the tougher. Here are the good supports received from many people when I seek for advice.

  1. "Buat jer... bukan yang tu pun finalize topic nanti". - Ye ker.... susahnya. (zkea).
  2. "Memang susah cari topic... sy dulu setahun". - 8 months is still considered good. (zkea).
  3. "Buat jer macam you buat masa master dulu". - My Master was not by research la. (zkea).
  4. "Believe me... your supervisor will change your topic later". - soooo... why asking for proposal? (zkea).
  5. "Tak payah skema sangat... sikit-sikit dah la". - that's not me... (zkea).
  6. "Tak apa..slowly, you muda lagi" - muda??? but how about my KPI? (zkea).
Tonight- finalizing the proposal.
Tomorrow - Ammend necessary parts, get the bank draft, buy pos express, mail the application, email the copy to my ex-supervisor for review. (Dah hantar baru nak suruh review - mesti kena belasah ni)
The day after tomorrow -
ZKEA IS READY TO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!

4 comments:

maria-el-qibtiah said...

congrats kak kiah.pray for me to be able to do phd too,sooner or later...
-rindu nak belajar balik-

z'kea m.s said...

Thanks Asma'
Semoga asma' pun boleh teruskan jua perjalanan as academician. Bukan senang nak senang...

Unknown said...

harap2 makin berseri lepas ni..
jgn masam2 lg..
kuatkan smangat...

Nik HayQal SuLayMan bin Nik sHaRolBaHrI said...

Salam Takzim dan Ziarah Sharol..........