Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The new life begins...

I was walking alone from my house to my office
Looking at unfamiliar faces around me
People thought that I'm a new student
when I approaching them for direction
Its ok, i already expect that.

I was standing at the door of my so called temporary room.
It is a dark, quiet, empty and dusty room.
My heart said.. "oh my god, this is not a good beginning".

It was my first day in my new office
People said that you will be given classes later
I was just standing there.. lonely
Looking at the empty dusty room with no feelings.
"How could i start my new life here?"

I went back at 1.30pm
The thing that almost impossible for me to do all this while
What I can see was only my nice but hot bedroom
tried to take nap
But I couldn't
and I felt the emptiness of my life has begins.

On the second day of the new office
I received the teaching assignments
6 hours tutorial a week for MIS with O'Briens textbook
which made me smiled a little bit.
one, because I got my favorite subject
two, because O'Briens book is already familiar with me
three, only tutorials.. I don't have to prepare anything, the CC will prepare the materials
four, at least I already have something to do rather than doing nothing inside my empty dusty room with the emptiness feeling comes around.

This is the third day
and i would say that i still miss my old life very very much.
The people around
The environment
The students
and those who are already considered as my family.

This is the price
of leaving a rush, busy and heavy workloads life.
This is price of climbing a ladder to get my PHD.
And this is the price to start a healthy and wealthy life maybe.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

semoga bergembira di tempat baru..
jgn lupa kami di sini..

Anonymous said...

isk kak kiah...uwaa...miss u...

z'kea m.s said...

sapa anonymous ni....miss everybody very much.

Anonymous said...

hi kak kiah...getting used to new environment? ramai nye yang bakal pergi dari iic ni...:-(
anonymous = dolphin gurl...hehehe..
"i'll pray for your happiness wherever u are..."

z'kea m.s said...

Hehee...Dolphin gurl yer... masih dlm almari lagi dolphin tu. Tunggu dapat permanent room. Nanti buleh letak atas meja...

Anonymous said...

Sedihnya baca blog miss... tapi apa boleh buat... kitaorg kat iic pun miss u really much... take care kat sana and the most important thing is don't forget us in iic

z'kea m.s said...

erm.. rindu.. rindu serindu rindunya....