Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Its seriously tiring...

34 days before my last day in this college or in KL..
There are so many things in mind
So many things to be done
So many people to be met
So many people to be informed
So many questions
So many speculations
Because for them its surprising zakea is leaving.

34 days before my last day in college or in KL..
Want to satisfy everybody
fulfill all invitations for dinner and farewells
attending all programs and activities
for the last time maybe.

The last debate tournament coaching for IIUM
The last debate club program that I can attend
The last public speaking competition that I coach for IIC
The last counseling program that I can contribute
The first and last meeting with CONVO committee
and it must be done in 34 days before I leave...
minus 7 days that I will spend for debate tournament in UUM
minus 8 days saturday and sunday
and I have only 19 days left
to spend my time with my friends, my family, my students, my loved one
and the rest that I know here.

(I'm just going to Malacca rite? why feel like leaving the country? huhu...)

2 comments:

cekmi said...

haha welcome to the club zkea!

it's just natural to feel that way. but the good is, you'll appreciate things more and more. even petty things seem so significant and important.

you won't see it until you lose it, right?

z'kea m.s said...

Yeah cekmi... basah bantal ni nak tinggalkan semuanya....